SOLD! WOODSON – MOHLER -PRINCE GROCERY BUILDING, ALDERSON, WV

Huge multi purpose building located on the Monroe County side of Alderson.


CLICK FOR MAPS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS
Price :
99000  
ID :
238  

Agent Contact:
Paul Grist, 304–661–6543


Owner Financing For Qualified Buyers

Huge multi purpose building located on the Monroe County side of Alderson. Building was originally a grocery warehouse in the early 1900’s. Most recently has been used as a sewing factory, an auction center and a surplus equipment internet sales warehouse. Many possibilities. New security system, walk in vault, 3 loading docks and more!

Building is equipped with 3 phase electric.

Comm. Freight Elevator

Built Like A Fortress

Separate Basement Entrance

Modern Office Space

Tall Ceiling Height For Lifts

3 Restrooms

Close to: City Hall – Alderson Fire Dept. – US Post Office – Drug Store – Medical Center – Historic Alderson’s Store – Amtrak Depot – Laundromat – True Value Home Center – Monroe County Senior Center, plus more !

Alderson Corp. Dist 1. Monroe County WV
Map 3 – Parcel 29
Deed Book 193 Page 307
Legal Descrip. PT. LOT 101
2012 property Taxes $ 490.82
Owner: Property is owned by a real estate agent. Randy & Jean Burdette

LOCAL INFORMATION

Alderson, WV, is a community located along the Greenbrier River in Greenbrier County and Monroe County, incorporated in 1881. Alderson was originally settled in 1777 by “Elder” John Alderson, a frontier missionary for whom the town is named, who organized the first Baptist Alderson, WV, is a community located along the Greenbrier River in Greenbrier County and Monroe County, incorporated in 1881. Alderson was originally settled in 1777 by “Elder” John Alderson, a frontier missionary for whom the town is named, who organized the first Baptist church in the Greenbrier Valley. In 1763, the nearby Muddy Creek settlements were destroyed by Shawnee Indians under Chief Cornstalk. Alderson is the location of the historic Federal Reformatory for Women, opened in 1927, the first Federal prison for women. During the early 1900s, Alderson became a hub of higher education in the state. It was home to three separate institutions of higher education, including the Alderson Academy and Junior College, which eventually was integrated into Alderson–Broaddus College in 1932.

The Alexander McVeigh Miller House in Greenbrier County is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Sunset Hill is listed in Monroe County. The Alderson Bridge and Alderson Historic District are located in both counties

This listing is held in conjunction with our good friend, Randy Burdette, Riverbend USA LLC/United Country Real Estate

MAPS & DOCUMENTS-Click Links To View

Directions

Alderson, WV

Contact Foxfire

EmailTelephone