110 NORTHWESTERN AVENUE, BECKLEY WV
Outstanding home on Northwestern Avenue, Beckley, WV, close to Raleigh General Hospital
|Address:||110 NORTHWESTERN AVENUE, BECKLEY WV|
Randy S. Burdette, 304-667-2897
Outstanding CLEAN and MOVE-IN READY single level ranch home with full basement located off of Harper Road on Northwestern Avenue, Beckley, WV 25801. This home has so many features and amenities.
- 1,350 sq. ft. total living space on the main floor.
- 2,025 total sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths (one on main level, one in basement)
- Large living room.
- Double-sided large stone fireplace between living room and kitchen may be utilized from either or both sides.
- Modern central heating and air conditioning make this home comfortable year round.
- Plenty of closet and storage space throughout both levels of the home.
- Partially finished basement with full bath, fire place, and washer/dryer connections.
- The back of the home has a great recreational area with nice covered decks.
- A Sun Setter retractable awning is part of the amenities for the deck area.
- New add on heat pump installed 2010-2011.
- Doll house storage building in the back yard.
- Fenced pet area in back.
- Dry downstairs.
- Modern triple pane windows.
- Modern roof installed approx. 2007.
- Driveway paved in 2011.
- New carpet and vinyl installed on mail level in 2014.
- Remodeled bathroom in 2014.
- Attic whole house fan.
- Home is wired for a stand-by generator.
- New dishwasher installed 2013.
- Glo King wood burner stove
- Water pressure regulator and cut off installed 2011.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: Located so close to Raleigh General Hospital and everything else that is happening in Beckley.
- School information: Crescent Elementary PK -5, Park Middle School, High School, Woodrow Wilson.
DEED AND TAX INFORMATION
Deed Roll R23 Page 0282
Beckley Corp tax district
Tax Map 7, Parcels 131 and 132
Described as “W PT LOT 19 HALL ADD & LOT 20 HALL ADD”
2015 Real Property Taxes approximately $853.11
Take Harper Road from the intersection of Robert C. Byrd Drive, Northwestern Ave. is on the left before you get to Raleigh General Hospital.
- State of West Virginia
- West Virginia Explorer
- West Virginia Government
- West Virginia State Parks
- West Virginia Tourism
- Wonderful West Virginia Magazine
- WV Department of Natural Resources
- Virginia – Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia is for Lovers
- Virginia Museum of History & Culture
- Virginia Museum of Natural History
- Virginia National Park Service
- Virginia Recreation
- Virginia State Parks