Foxfire Real Estate Market report – March, 2018
THE FOXFIRE REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT FOR MARCH, 2018
• The report covers Greenbrier, Pocahontas, Monroe and Summers counties.
• Real Estate sales in the 4-county area totaled nearly $10.1 Million during the month of March, 2018.
• 57 properties sold with an average sale price of $177,144.
• The average number of days a property was on the market was 214 days.
• 137 new properties totaling $43,619,594 came to the market in March.
• Currently, 1,217 properties are for sale in the area with a total asking price of $333,442,718.
• There were 172 total sales year to date through March 31, 2018, totaling $30,038,541.
This market report is provided by Foxfire Realty, Richard Grist, Broker, Lewisburg WV.