QUAIL POINT 22.2 +/- ACRES
Richard Grist, 304.645.7674
Quail Point is 22.2 acres (Lot #4) in the planned development of the Overlook @ Greenbrier. Excellent building spot on the point of the ridge with long range views of the wooded valley below and the sweeping mountains in the distance. It’s very quite and tons of stars can be viewed in the night sky. Easy access on private gated road.
HOA Fees are $750.00 per year.
There is no regional information available.
- State of West Virginia
- West Virginia Explorer
- West Virginia Government
- West Virginia State Parks
- West Virginia Tourism
- Wonderful West Virginia Magazine
- WV Department of Natural Resources
- Virginia – Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia is for Lovers
- Virginia Museum of History & Culture
- Virginia Museum of Natural History
- Virginia National Park Service
- Virginia Recreation
- Virginia State Parks